Dalbeattie 8th of May

zigzag":1ryzrunb said:
Kaiser willnae get above 4mph due to repeated punctures thanks to his paper thin Race Kings, so no worries there.

That being the case, all we need to worry about is Jimi re-injuring his Kirroughtree clown hand helping Kaiser with his flats.

Your on fire this week yah bam ye :LOL:

velomaniac":3ms5zyx7 said:
So says the man whose no even taking part :roll:

Next you'll be saying best stay in bed as its no safe oot there :LOL:

Only Kidding Dyna but I dont think we're going to worry the opposition even if fighting fit ;)

:evil: [heavily edited version]

Aw c'mon Dyna Ti, I did say I was only kidding, dont take the huff, I mean no disrespect ;)

Your a walking encyclopaedia of all thing mtb, much respect sir :D

kaiser":p8jqcvpj said:
jimihendrix":p8jqcvpj said:
kaiser":p8jqcvpj said:
Anyone interested in a good sesh round Dalbeattie? Looking for a bit of hard riding before 10UTB.

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/achs-5rnffw

Ah, just looked at the link, it's further away than i thought.

You up for a car share K ?, can meet at yours no problem.

Ayee shouldnae be a problem :)

Anyone else?

Jimi you could meet at mines at 8 or in Killie at 8:30ish?

velomaniac":2gizbkt3 said:
Aw c'mon Dyna Ti, I did say I was only kidding, dont take the huff, I mean no disrespect ;)

Velo telling someone not to take the huff! Now there a pot and kettle situation :)

kaiser":1gxa3iy4 said:
jimihendrix":1gxa3iy4 said:
Anyone interested in a good sesh round Dalbeattie? Looking for a bit of hard riding before 10UTB.

http://www.forestry.gov.uk/forestry/achs-5rnffw

Ah, just looked at the link, it's further away than i thought.

You up for a car share K ?, can meet at yours no problem.

Ayee shouldnae be a problem :)

Anyone else?

Jimi you could meet at mines at 8 or in Killie at 8:30ish?

Really sorry Klaus but will have to pull out now :oops: , just in from work, 13 hour shift, just cant face it tomorrow, traditionally have been finishing at a decent time on a Friday but looks like thats becoming a thing of the past :( , 10UTB will be ok as i'm taking the Friday off.

Still, lucky i have a job :roll:

The Ken":2ehwc830 said:
velomaniac":2ehwc830 said:

Velo telling someone not to take the huff! Now there a pot and kettle situation :)

Aye aye .Can give but cant take eh? :?

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Dyna Ti, I apologised and you appeared to accept but now prompted by TK yer taking the pee, not the route to everlasting harmony :LOL:

Yes I'm a moody auld bugger but I know I am and usually apologise so lets just say quits and enough of the jibes ;)

Back