The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Klein Pulse II

Sorry to ask again, but can anyone give me an a clue to what my Klein is worth before i put it on ebay for £1 or worse skip it. It is for sale if anyone is interested.

1996 Klein Pulse II.

I have owned the bike since new, rode it up until 2000 then put it away in the garage, and it's not seen daylight for about 10 years, that was until today

Will get more pics and full spec soon

Over the years it got a bit of a mix match of parts (don’t ask)
XTR rear mech
LX front mech
XT shifters
Middleburn RS3 cranks
Middleburn big ring pace middle and small rings
Avid rear V brake
Magura race line front brake
RST forks
Ritchey hubs and rims

I will try to find the syncros stem and seat post out as the short stem and riser bars are horrible on it, not to mention the RST's think I have the Judy SL are somewhere as well

untitled-1_1271009994.jpg

Thanks in advance, Dave

Retro BLT Lights

I have a set of "retro" period (circa 1999?) BLT lights.

Black water bottle battery, charger, tatty box and a 2x silver handlebar mounted lights.

Have these any value to you lot?

Re: Klein Pulse II

Tabs24":38pzhyhl said:
Sorry to ask again, but can anyone give me an a clue to what my Klein is worth before i put it on ebay for £1 or worse skip it. It is for sale if anyone is interested.

1996 Klein Pulse II.

I have owned the bike since new, rode it up until 2000 then put it away in the garage, and it's not seen daylight for about 10 years, that was until today

Will get more pics and full spec soon

Over the years it got a bit of a mix match of parts (don’t ask)
XTR rear mech
LX front mech
XT shifters
Middleburn RS3 cranks
Middleburn big ring pace middle and small rings
Avid rear V brake
Magura race line front brake
RST forks
Ritchey hubs and rims

I will try to find the syncros stem and seat post out as the short stem and riser bars are horrible on it, not to mention the RST's think I have the Judy SL are somewhere as well

untitled-1_1271009994.jpg

Thanks in advance, Dave

Must be worth at least £400/500 I'd say? Some tidy parts. Probably get more if you split it. :D

Splatter Paint":3hzr53ty said:
Another question, no advice :oops:

1992 Orange Prestige

Re-sprayed, paint in fair but not good condition, DX / XT drivetrain, XT v-brakes, fully rebuilt RC35 (elastomers + seals), STX / Mavic 238 wheels, Flite, TA rings.

I was thinking £230-ish. Does this seem fair?

Sold my original nick 1990 Clockwork for £200. Mine had better paint then yours but the RC35's add value so I think you could expect around the same for your Prestige. If you split I'll have dibs on the Pace! :oops: ;)

Ironhorse FS Works, whats it worth?

I have an original Iron horse FS works, brand new headset, front and rear shocks overhauled. shimano deore chainset, requires new wheels as theres only a nasty set fitted as could'nt wait to ride after rebuilding the frame.
The frame is immaculate, lovely looking bike looking to sell but what is a realistic price?

A pic would help with close ups of any damage/major chips if it has any ...not that I know anything about Ironhorse :)

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: blue Zaskar

MCsanandreas":2wyuxp2a said:
dont ride it as much as i hoped to maybe time to thin the fleet so what would this be worth?
HPIM1310.jpg

£300 to £400 in parts .

Re: GIANT MCM 990 PRO SERIES carbon

danair":a7202gbq said:
Sorry Admins, initially posted in the wrong thread...

Here s my question:
Does anyone know or can take a rough guess, how much my bike is worth? I was enjoying the ride but finally figured, that a hard-tail is, what I need.
So I am thinking about selling it again....

Cheers,
Dan

Resize+of+10_Mai+043.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+044.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+045.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+046.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+047.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+048.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+049.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+050.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+051.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+052.jpg

Resize+of+10_Mai+053.jpg

These bikes are a bit odd, don't think they come along loads so are hard to price, if it helps I paid £250 for mine on here some of the parts were better spec but older than the components on you, but then I don't know if I just got lucky with how much I paid for mine. Don't seem to be a lot of love them which is a shame as they are absolutely amazing bikes, I'd never part with mine now I've got one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back