*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr P,

As your team captain I cannot think why we'd need lights as I was led to believe this was a daylight enduro but the rules state that if they think it warrants it lights must be used. Consequently if you've got suitable lights then bring them, we will only have one rider per team on the trail at any given time and thus lights can be swapped between bikes ;)

As for tents I've only got a wee tent and will gladly bunk up in a larger tent if offered :D

PLEASE could every one read and try and understand the rules, ignorance of the rules is not an excuse the organisers will go for ;)

don't think I like the sound of the description- sounds pretty hardcore, hope it dries out- was looking to top up my tan.

Gaz, all I'm saying is read the rules, if you want to disobey them and get you and Kaiser thrown out of the race then thats up to you :LOL:

Cant get youtube stuff on my crappy home PC so I cannot get the fear about how hardcore it is :roll:

clockworkgazz":ar12lora said:
rules velo????????

Can you guess what I think about the "rules" :twisted:

citizengazz.jpg

clockworkgazz":2fjolucn said:
:LOL: :LOL:

power to the peeeeeeople!!!!

No. That would be just taking things too far. :D haven't they got anything better to do with their time..............

:D

zigzag":325fyeoj said:

Awesome work ZZ :D I'm a bit worried though that you seem to have gazz's head somewhere and use it at will :eek: I darenae think what happens behind closed doors.

kaiser":2wn0wd4h said:
I'm a bit worried though that you seem to have gazz's head somewhere and use it at will :eek: I darenae think what happens behind closed doors.
Well, he is MacRetro's resident male model :shock:

Funnily enough, I was just thinking this last night as I 'shopped a MacRetro heid for the umpteenth time, ' wouldn't this be easier if I just had a folder full of heads.' I then realized how creepy that was, so I went down to the basement, put my gimp suit on and whipped myself with rusty brake cables until the bad thoughts went away...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back