New Build Parkpre Pro825

crud

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Freshly powdercoated in very bright white 19" Pro 825.

Frame: ParkPre Pro 825 19" Tange ULTIMATE SUPERLIGHT

Fork: Tange Switchblades

Headset: XTR M900
Stem: Controltech
Handlebar: Answer Taperlite

Brakes: M900 XTR
Brake Pads: M900 XTR
Brake Levers: M900 XTR

Shifters: XT thumbs
Front Derailleur: M900
Rear Derailleur: Paul
Cassette: M737
Cranks: m900
Crank Bolts: blue ano
Chainrings: Pace
Chainring bolts: blue ano
Bottom Bracket: UN72
Pedals: ritchey

Hub Skewers: X-Lite
Rims: Sun CR18
Hubs: M900 Rear Black Ringle Front
Nipples: dt
Spokes: dt

Saddle: Black Flight
Seatpost: Controltech
Seatpost Binder: Hope

Attachments

• snc13696_165.jpg
    snc13696_165.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 2,127
Might just be my eyes or does that phot make the frame look like it's glowing. Certainly very bright :cool:

Will look superb with that build list I reckon

Sweet. Aren't you a bit worried considering what happened to the last Pro 825 that had a white finish? It will be interesting to find out how the powder coat deals with such a whippy flexible frame. Can't wait to see it built up.

REKIBorter":3lvvpy6e said:
Sweet. Aren't you a bit worried considering what happened to the last Pro 825 that had a white finish? It will be interesting to find out how the powder coat deals with such a whippy flexible frame. Can't wait to see it built up.

:LOL:

this one should be ok. Yep i hope there is enough flex in the paint.

sneak peak, not finished yet few problems with some of the components and a few temp parts just to see how it looks :cool:

Attachments

• snc13779_727.jpg
    snc13779_727.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 2,023
almost there now just needing some grips, brake blocks, stem stickers and tune up.

26062011126.jpg

26062011127.jpg

That is uber-cool. How did the powdercoater get it to stick to the nickel plating? assuming the lacquer was remover first of course.

That looks lovely, everything looks just in proportion and the splashes of blue really compliment it. Very nice clean build, now lend it to me so I can thrash it :twisted:

Back