Talking BOLX!

JustKev

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
does anybody have any reviews from MBUK/Mountain Biker/MBA on the Roberts DOGS BOLX that they could share with me?

;) ➡️

db1.jpg

DB2.jpg

Something different than the black & white colours was the DOGS BOLX SE colours - I always liked them more - they did a nice green & white version with select parts and full matching anodized bolts as well, way lighter than the std version also seen a picci of a blue/silver one.

will see if I can find any picci's

See also MBi

It was reviewed in MBi also (twice) , once in the guise of a Aston Martin.

Fab frame , a friend had one... the wishbone in particular was really sweet. Very funny moment one day whilst out riding whilst passing a

rambler: Ooh I like that bike it has my name on it

we looked at the mud splattered frame and the only really prominent letter we could see was BOLX!

A swift bit of pedalling saw us down the trail , and then we started chuckling to ourselves... :D

Bit more bolx, this time the SE version :cool:

dbse1.jpg

dbse2.jpg

dbse3.jpg

dbse4.jpg

I will add these in the scans section too ;)

Aah that's the review I used to have! Thanks for posting it, will be nice to read it again.

I remember that one too - one of the many reasons I always wanted a DOGS BOLX :roll:

or a DONKIS NOB or a CATS WISKAS

One out of three aint bad :D

Wow... :cool:

I remember that special edition in the MBI - had that issue at the time! First time I saw a bike with a slew of green ano bits fitted.

Some courier chick stopped outside my shop riding a similar model with 1st gen pace RC30's - should have chloroformed her and pinched it :twisted:

Back