Clearing out, good stuff!

Void,

Please English only

To avoid our fellow forummembers now think you're telling fun stories on them :LOL: ;)

Good luck with the sale, Jeroen. Seems quite a lot.

Void(EN12-82)":k2lxcjzy said:
Hey Jeroentje,

Sorry voor het off topic, maar was jij toevallug ook in Noorbeek bij het NK?? Toen ik namelijk ergens de trappen opliep stond er een knakker in de wei met een RM Summit zoals jij ook hebt... was jij niet toevallig? :) :?:

PS: Suc6 met de verkoop, eigeluk zou je die Bontragers niet moeten wegdoen toch? (als ik cash genoeg had dan nam ik ze allebei van je over).

Void(EN12-82)

Yeppers, that was me. Apparrantly there's only one Summit on the globe in the version (downtubes in red too) I have.. so no chance there would have been someone else there ;)

sunchaser":3neyd83q said:
Pics of Spot frame please.... & how much to post to UK?

:)

Sunchaser, please send me an email at Jeroen AT dirty-pages.net so I can give you the requested pics and info.

Thanks for you interest.

Its obvious what he said Mel..

Sorry for the off topic, but were you toevallug also in Noorbeek at the NK?? then I, as it happens, somewhere kick incurred did a knakker in the wei with RM Summit there stand such as you also has... was you not occasional? Smile Question P: Su.6 with sale, eigeluk you those Bontragers must dispose of nevertheless? (if I had cash enough then took I them both of you concerning).

see? :LOL:

Back