Litespeed Mountain Titanium 91' - FINISHED - PICS PG3

I didn't think it would look nearly as good as the Mcmahon (being biased an' all :LOL: ) but I think really is gonna be on a par...... ;) :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

lovely indeed :cool:

Messing on tonight and got the Litespeed pretty much done and dusted.....
I've always wanted an early Lynskey built Litespeed so really happy to get this finished :D
Just need a Litespeed Ti seatpost (27.0) and i'll be 100% happy with it....
Sorry bout the pics...only taken in the garden.....will get out and take some trail photos this next week.... :)

Need to make a special mention to Elite504 (Nick) for his help and LQQK for sending me the cassette free of charge from the other side of the world.....thanks guys....big help and appreciated!! :cool: :D

To cchris2lou and Caramba Kid (and anyone wanting to source the frame decals): I spent a bit of time (& money) making sure the decals were as close as poss to the original Mountain Titanium 91' decals and i can't say i've noticed any difference between them and the real thing. I didn't have the fork decals made up as they were already on the forks i bought (although very slightly different) and they are slightly complicated to make up as they curve with the fork blade, so sorry i can't help there....The frame decals can be obtained from Enigma Signs in Southport (01704 545644). Ask for Mike and tell him ur after the Litespeed decals that Drew had made up.....won't cost you what it cost me anyway ;) PS. Thanks to Benandemu for putting me in touch with this guy.... :)

Spec as follows:

Frame: Litespeed Mountain Titanium 91'
Forks: Litespeed Titanium
Stem: Litespeed TufNek Titanium
Bars: Litespeed Titanium
Headset: Chris King 1"1/8 (Silver)
Grips: ODI Tomac Attack

Brake Levers: Campag Euclid
Gear Shifters: Campag Record OR
Canti's: Campag Record OR (F&R)
Front Mech: Campag Record OR
Rear Mech: Campag Euclid
Chainset: Campag Euclid
Bottom Bracket: Campag Olympus
Pedals: Campag Euclid

Rims: Campag Stheno 32H
Hubs: Campag Record OR 32H
Spokes: DT Swiss
Cassette: Campag 8-Speed
Chain: Rohloff 8-Speed
QR's: Campagnolo
Tires: Onza Porcupine 2.1 Kevlar

Seatpost: Dean Titanium 27.0
Saddle: Flite Titanium

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0921.jpg

IMG_0909.jpg

IMG_0934.jpg

IMG_0932.jpg

IMG_0926.jpg

IMG_0924.jpg

I can't wait to really test this thing......Hope you like......

Loving the Campag groupo not to mention the forks, stem, and skin wall Porcs! All of these make it stand out from other Litespeeds I have seen (and wanted!)

Its a credit to you and I am v jealous!

what a great bike , with the seat post it will be perfect .

I got my decals from Gil on here . ;)

Back