Slicks

No - I had to stall paying the chap till I got paid. Thing is it will be super light soon in the evenings so will end up elling it come Summer anyway. Should be useful tool tho as I miss the old BLTs.

All this talk of BLT is making me hungry.

Have a poofy LED back light so might risk it - where you guys riding this Wednesday? Can I keep my poofy slicks on?

jez-2-many-bikes":3vyp2dmb said:
No - I had to stall paying the chap till I got paid. Thing is it will be super light soon in the evenings so will end up elling it come Summer anyway. Should be useful tool tho as I miss the old BLTs.

All this talk of BLT is making me hungry.

Have a poofy LED back light so might risk it - where you guys riding this Wednesday? Can I keep my poofy slicks on?

Rear LED will be fine.

No plans as yet. Andy?

can do earlier- 6.45?

You will be fine with LEDs. John and I both have reasonable lights.

OK.

I'll give both you gents a shout on wednesday at some point. Have various complications at the moment including potentially having to work away and having to look after/walk my parent's hound. Should be OK though.
Local chain gang starts tomorrow if either of you are up for it. Should be, er, fun.

errr, pass this week on the chain gang. Have two bikes to sort for the weekend, and an overnight course in leam too.
Should be off to Nant on Sat, warm up for Sun :D

Back