PACE RC200 F1

Looking good,i would love a polished RC200,but i already have two,and have no room for another,at least that is what i tell the missus!
Cant wait to see it finished. :D :D

A few outdoor pics (crap ones at that). Actually it doesn't look any different :oops:
Changed the forks, have nice NOS PACE bars, a Ringle cage & have some (light as hell) Odyssey Svelte Titanium pedals for it.
Frame is in a box about to go to Vernon Barkers to have the Canti/V bosses (re)attached (Dave Yates doesn't do Aluminium apparently), and then i'll take it from there.
Have some generic Titanium seatpost coming, but i'm just about skint now so next update could be some time.

Cheers...Nick

4548138986_a401077ab5_b.jpg

4548138088_24ff36ffc6_b.jpg

4548138424_5e8d7d2833_b.jpg

4541293967_dbdffc7061_b.jpg

4529629478_a9d7849935_b.jpg

That's looking very nice indeed! :cool:

Are those Ti axled Odyssey Sveltes? Where did you find those? I've been searching for some! :twisted:

Nice to see another F1 added to the flock...Tim (Justbackdated) can sort you out with a canti rocker for the rear :)

The stem is looking pretty long on your bike..is it going to be too stretched out for you?

What's the frame number, remember to add it to the thread :) :) :)

Looking forward to updates dude

Rich

Sorry to disapoint you but the later pace aheadstems never work with a 1" reducer shim.

It`s hard enouogh getting them tight on a normal steerer!

Well 1st and foremost, another massive thanks to Tim, for managing to get me some canti bosses, looked like it was going to be sunk without him :)
Vernon (aluminium) Barker has stuck em on for me, and the list of things to do grows ever smaller.

➡️ Have 5 bolt XTR M952 rings and spider, just need to get some arms
➡️ Send the titanium seatpost away to be rainbow anodised (for the oil in a puddle look)
➡️ - Agonise over whether to have the frame polished or sprayed :( , it does have a bit of deep pitting around the f mech braze on and rear stays.
Still have no money, so hopefully my things will sell and I can finish it soon.

Cheers...Nick

4722173956_7caaca6095_b.jpg

4722173552_649b87e2c6_b.jpg

Latest posts

Back