What's in your cave?

mikeekim89

Old School Grand Master
Okay, so since i finished building my scott, i decided too clean up my garage a little, :cool: i think there's a little bit of a clutter in there, but most of it's useful, here's my cave, show people yours?

Sorry, thought i had :oops: it's quite well stocked, just most of it's modern, :LOL: and i only have 1 bb that i can take out, so my zaskar's getting re-built next if not the orange :cool:

You got a way to go....
2 Blue 90 Avalanches
1 White 91 Avalanche
2 Red 92 Bravado's
1 Team Scream 93 Bravado LE
1 Blue 93 Psyclone
1 Blue 96 LTS
1 Red 98 LTS DS 2000
1 BB 98 Zaskar LE
1 99 Cosmic Sunrise Zaskar
1 97 Lightning
1 08 GT CX
1 94 NOS Purple Zaskar
and the Team Scream Psyclone is on the stand :D

Attachments

• PICT1279.JPG
    PICT1279.JPG
    80.8 KB · Views: 3,117
You should put something on those rusty shelves to prevent any scraping damage to ano/paint etc.

No doubt your wife/GF has thought of this and conveniently filled a cupboard full of soft linen,just right for lining shelves.
They think of everything :cool:

legrandefromage":1fh3uiej said:

:shock: :roll: :shock:

my wife would divorce me i reckon or she would skip it and you on me cause she probably would find it lol

She did that once with a £200 graphics card she shook the box and it seemed empty :evil:

Here's a couple of quick pictures of my Man Cave, needs a tidy! I had to move the Breezer to get in!

Cheers
Stu

stuff008.jpg

stuff009.jpg

dyna-ti":3c2idl6v said:
You should put something on those rusty shelves to prevent any scraping damage to ano/paint etc.

No doubt your wife/GF has thought of this and conveniently filled a cupboard full of soft linen,just right for lining shelves.
They think of everything :cool:

my gf is 15, :LOL: i'm only 16, but i'm sure my mum'll have some spare things too cover the shelves

Back