2005 Project One Klein Attitude. (Glow pics added).

that is the coolest thing i've ever seen ! and i've seen some cool looking bikes in my time.......... :D

bruciebonuz":2pgm5205 said:
Apologies for the post in the wrong section looking for this bike...just couldnt find it for looking!

Amazing bike....is it a one of a kind frame then?

Hi, sorry for not replying sooner but I've been away on holiday and left my laptop behind.

It's certainly not a one off paint job as I've seen in on a couple of Palomino's. I've never seen another Attitude with it though...

The paint job was available on Klein's Project One custom option, so one would presume that it made it on to a few other bikes. However, as to how many bikes were painted like this I have no idea. I would like to find out though but I think it's pretty rare.

I'm still unsure on the white forks myself. They might get changed in the future but at the moment, I like the look.

Thanks again for all of the comments. If anyone has any more information on this paint job with regards to it's rarity, who painted it etc.. please get in touch.

Cheers,

regarding rarity by the looks of it your the only one that knows there are more like it about! and thats a lot of bike people that havent seen one ;) :LOL:

I had the pleasure of helping build a custom one for a customer when I was in Chevin Cycles.....awesome frame,

B E A YUTE E FOOL!!!!!!! :D

Seeing that really doesn't help me fight the DAILY urge to get a Klein....... As much as I don't actually mind the white forks at all, the right Black(ish) forks could help it but I actually like the contrast.

Thanks for the comments folks. Got to be honest, I find it really hard to ride this bike. It spends most of it's time hanging up in my spare room with a sheet over it. I always wanted a dream bike, but I think I've taken this one to the maximum and then some... My poor Orange gets most of my angst taken out of it these days...

ultimecia":24wo8g0j said:
I had the pleasure of helping build a custom one for a customer when I was in Chevin Cycles.....awesome frame,

Ha, I was actually in Chevin Cycles last month. My brother's in laws live around the corner. It was a good shop actually - it had a bit of room to move around in which is unlike most bike shops.

Back