*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does 4W mean? 4Ws of incandescent, halogen, or LED - they are very different.

I have a 1-1.5 watt LED that is the equivalent of 9watt Halogen, I'm assuming that will do.

It's got to be retro bikes in my eyes, but if anyone feels they won't manage a modern might help.

The Ken":2f84f6te said:
what does 4W mean? 4Ws of incandescent, halogen, or LED - they are very different.

I have a 1-1.5 watt LED that is the equivalent of 9watt Halogen, I'm assuming that will do.

It's got to be retro bikes in my eyes, but if anyone feels they won't manage a modern might help.

Im easy ............................... shut it! ;)

I have some lights I'll bring, can't see everyone needing them. And I'll be riding modern I'm afraid :oops:

The countdowns on :D
The torus or the single speed for pottering about on :? hmmm,choices choices

Definitely riding retro as the Nishiki Cascade will make its MacRetro debut in fully geared format and little to no suspension.

Robmac, can i hold out on the lift a wee bit longer as I'm going to find out how practical the old 250 scooter will be with my forthcoming visit to the lake district this Saturday. Provided its comfy enough i'll take it to 10UTB but if its not then your lift would be appreciated ;)

I'm quite adept at transporting my bike by scooter :D

What are the camping arrangements for this? Are we all bringing wee tents or dossing with each other, paired off etc :shock: Or a humungous communal tent?
I have a suitable range to suit all eventualities :LOL: 1/2/3/6 berth.......but there was possibly some restriction on space wasn't there?

Do I really need to bring lights :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back