1995 GT Team LTS

SeeingisBelievingGTMuseum

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
Finally decided a couple months back that I'd chase after an early model mint LTS, RTS and STS to add to my stable of GT hardtails if any ever popped up. Well last week this "Garage Queen" 1995 Team LTS was lying in the weeds at an unreal price so I decided I'd better pic it up. Still can't figure out why someone spent thousands for a bike like this 15 years back and never rode it? Still has the tire nubs and original grooves in the rims. It came out of So. Cal with lots of light surface oxidation spots on the frame, probably caused by coastal salt air. I spent about five hours shinning it up with Brasso, a toothbrush and cotton swabs so I could get around the decals. Bike was all original except the saddle, grips and front brake so I swapped back to the OE spec Flite and GT/A'me anatomical grips. Then had to replace the GT down tube decal on the left side due to a novice that packed the bike and allowed a wheel to float freely against the frame in transit...uggh!...must say I'm very happy with how it's turned out. Air'd the fork and shock and it is an amazing ride. Now to find the other two...the hunt continues.

Attachments

• PICT1305.JPG
    PICT1305.JPG
    78.2 KB · Views: 4,093
  • PICT1306.JPG
    PICT1306.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 4,094
  • PICT1307.JPG
    PICT1307.JPG
    63.9 KB · Views: 4,090
  • PICT1309.JPG
    PICT1309.JPG