Three Tribes Aftermath Thread!

Brilliant ride yesterday, if there were such a thing then velocitizen would get rider of the ride for managing to get round on slicks!
Well done on the super quick turn around on the video, it looks superb.

Can't wait for the next outing :D

meet

now that was good!!! my technical ability was introduced to new heights!
i cannot believe the speed at which this lot simply blasted away with little regard for boulders and adverse terrain, respect :cool:
the views are amazing there,you dont see too much as you need all your witts here.plenty of stops though to take it in and allow me to catch up.
i was chuffed to see good blokes and stallar bikes in one beautiful place.
thanks to 'reanimation' for probably coming off the gas a bit to keep me company. absolute 10/10 for organisation, teamwork, friendliness.
we ARE retrobike. :)

Great ride yesterday, tough trails but good company, lots of cool bikes.
I can hardly move this morning ache all over, can't wait for the rest of the pics, brilliant vid nice sound track.
Can't wait for the next RB ride.

Daz (RC100)

A big thanks to all the organisers of yesterdays 3 TRIBES MEET !! We were blessed with some beautiful sunshine for this tribal gathering! Some classic old school trails which put a big smile on everyone's face. My highlights of the day were , warm sunshine , great climbs , Sinnett177 still learning how to use spd's :LOL: , perfect timing with the north east group , meeting more people from the retrobike world , my whole body taking a pounding on some of the downhills !!It was a memorable day in the saddle and i'm looking forward the next ! :D

Some of my pic's :

014-1.jpg

Look at those view's !!

017-1.jpg

Our leader or the day The Dyna-tech kid

019.jpg

The climbing begins

024-1.jpg

Easy_rider enjoys the downhill bits !

028.jpg

The 3 tribes meet to exchange the morning stories of each others ride!

030.jpg

Stunning machinery out on the trails

033-1.jpg

3 Tribes ride together !

034.jpg

B.O.T.M out on the trails yet again ! Congratulations Mark !

036.jpg

Oh no not another climb!

038.jpg

On the left we have : Lean mean retrobike machines !

040.jpg

On the right we have : a load of old podgy belly chaps !

point1.jpg
point2.jpg

The Pointer sisters!

045-1.jpg

Last mechanical of the day , Alex's jockey wheels decide to play hide and seek.

Thankyou for a fantastic day !

shame I had to miss this one, looks like you had a good ride.

Good to see the Parkpre Massive out again.

HarryCrumb":3msbtlsl said:
Good to see the Parkpre Massive out again.

:D :cool:

Looks like a brilliant time was had by all, if you give us a weeks head-start the A&L gang could join you next time.

hello had a great ride yesterday cheers to everyone involved in organising a top day out .high points them descents off cutgate and cut throat bad points using my bike as an instrument for veiwing gritstone close up "ouch" enjoyed the good company and banter oh and the climb home :D

Great pictures Woody. You've captured my 'pointing out the next climb on the distant horizon' pose pretty well. :D

Any more pictures chaps? I'm sure I saw more than two cameras...

drystonepaul":1n2ui1zk said:
Great pictures Woody. You've captured my 'pointing out the next climb on the distant horizon' pose pretty well. :D

Any more pictures chaps? I'm sure I saw more than two cameras...

Yep, great pictures Paul & Woody. Here's my contribution, I was too knackered most of the time to get my camera out, so only have a few.

SNC13671.JPG

SNC13673.JPG

SNC13674.JPG

SNC13675.JPG

Back