JONES Titanium SpaceFrame 23” & Fat Truss (circa 2010)

what size stems are you guys using? and what is your height.

looks like im getting a 23'' jones and wonder what stem to get for 6ft tall.

also what set up is a best allrounder?

SS....single rear cog/3 up front or standard 3x9?

any info gratefull cheers.

Jones in road mode

Hi mbkot, some pics as suggested.

Attachments

• mini-jones road.JPG
    mini-jones road.JPG
    126.9 KB · Views: 2,276
  • mini-jones road 2.JPG
    mini-jones road 2.JPG
    132.5 KB · Views: 2,276
  • mini-jones road 3.JPG
    mini-jones road 3.JPG
    122 KB · Views: 2,276
  • mini-jones road 4.JPG
    mini-jones road 4.JPG
    114.2 KB · Views: 2,276
neil7":8fmtck68 said:
Hi mbkot, some pics as suggested.

Hey neil,
What did you do with the original seat that was on your bike on JJ's blog? While he was building mine, I looked over pics of your, and thought of getting a set of them fenders. But some how it got lost in the comms, so maybe later (unless I will be able to build some myself).

@saltyman
saw your ad on mtbr for a used Spaceframe. so did you find 1, or are you getting 1 from JJ?
for the setup: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
I figured I let Jeff set it up as he thinks best, after all, he knows the his bikes best. As long as its not welded, you can change it later.

i found 3 in the usa but im speaking to a guy in the uk about his. Just sorting out what spec i will be getting with it.

saltyman":33uueco8 said:
i found 3 in the usa but im speaking to a guy in the uk about his. Just sorting out what spec i will be getting with it.

man, ur fast :D

make sure you get it w/ truss fork (even better a fat 1), the rest is..... ah well you know. ;)

yeah, truss fork is a must.

been offered a decent deal from the USA £3,900 for a complete bike, bar wheels/brakes.

UK one im talking too is more cash but almost rideable.

jones mudguards

Hi mbkot, the Jones Blog pictures of my bike show his own saddle and post, I bought a complete bike except the seat/post. He just fitted them for the pics. The guards would be too flexy and rub the tyres without the stiffening brackets Jeff made, very precisely made and well worth it.

saltyman":3st9592h said:
yeah, truss fork is a must.

been offered a decent deal from the USA £3,900 for a complete bike, bar wheels/brakes.

UK one im talking too is more cash but almost rideable.

Hey m8, i just sent you my answer to ur pm. Hope it will be helpful. I just noticed you've gotten rid of most, if not of all your stable. Maybe if i need to get rid of mine some day as fast, i let you know. :D

Back