My Bikes

Eddie_The_Head

Old School Hero
These are my bikes and i LOVE THEM every now and then i would stick them on pinkbike just to get a bit of feedback on what i have created.But i hate that site now it is full of 14 year olds that claim to be riding the biggest and badest machine around and do nothing but slag off your ride.Anyone suffered the same problem ?? if so do you still use it ??.[/b]

Attachments

• 04c1_1.jpg
    04c1_1.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,357
  • 05b3_1.jpg
    05b3_1.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 1,357
  • 052c_1.jpg
    052c_1.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 1,357
  • b129_1.jpg
    b129_1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 1,357
Hi!

Must admit I've never used pinkbike......this is the most friendly forum I've found though :D

Loving the GT collection, I've never owned a GT but my sister and her partner have had RTS's and LTS's, my sister still has a LTS 2000 DS with upgraded cranks (AC), I'll try and take so photos of the frame I'm storing for them too, a pukka LTS-DH :D

Stu

quote-'that site now it is full of 14 year olds[/b]

'pinkbike' never heard of that site. sounds a bit dodgy. Think i'll give it miss

ameybrook":2rhgnmx0 said:
Nice bikes, but IMO, the words 'carbon' and 'DH' should never collide in the same sentence :D

Why? Carbon is used for more dangerous sports such as F1/Indi-cars plus can flex for a fishing rod. A frame is only as strong as the builder. One bad weld and bang goes a steel/ti frame. I remember Mountainbiker mag printed an article on why mtb's shouldn't be made out of Aluminum. But look at Kleins :cool:
Long live carbon ;)

tintin40":3vym3qyy said:
ameybrook":3vym3qyy said:
Nice bikes, but IMO, the words 'carbon' and 'DH' should never collide in the same sentence :D

Why? Carbon is used for more dangerous sports such as F1/Indi-cars plus can flex for a fishing rod. A frame is only as strong as the builder. One bad weld and bang goes a steel/ti frame. I remember Mountainbiker mag printed an article on why mtb's shouldn't be made out of Aluminum. But look at Kleins :cool:
Long live carbon ;)
Totally agree with you carbon is just a perfect material to use for mountain bikes i have thrown my rigs about and done some serious drops and still they are as strong as the day they left the shop :D

Back