South Yorkshire

Funny enough I do have a spare licence. Essential when motoring at speed in France. :D

Us Humber Hoodies along with the Lincs lads are popping off to Sherwood pines, date not fixed, but probably 6th or 27th June 2010. Should be meeting up with the Midland Massif to show us around.
South Yorkies are of course officially invited. Only 30mins in car from Donny/Sheffield afaik.

FluffyChicken":17h6b1qk said:
Us Humber Hoodies along with the Lincs lads are popping off to Sherwood pines, date not fixed, but probably 6th or 27th June 2010. Should be meeting up with the Midland Massif to show us around.
South Yorkies are of course officially invited. Only 30mins in car from Donny/Sheffield afaik.

If you have never been to the Pines it's rolling singletrack through trees and mercifully hill free. Despite being really busy in the carpark once out in the woods off the man made trail it's great.

Last years ride was a really good meet (see video).

Come and join us...dead easy, just off the A1 ;)

Umm, i may personally need something a tad more local for the immediate future, personally. but that seems like a really good idea for a meet. :)

Anything in barnsley going down tonight for this global night ride thing? i really fancy riding tonight but don't want too ride the trail alone if i don't have too. :oops: :D

Back