world force vr1 more pictures added 4/11/10

Gonna be cool buddy :D Race face cranks would look the bawz with that rocker :) good luck finding green though. Tell me is the offset of those forks adjustable? They seem to tuck back a bit or it could just be the pic. Anyway your gonna need a van to bring all your bikes to the next meet :)

kaiser":3n052con said:
Gonna be cool buddy :D Race face cranks would look the bawz with that rocker :) good luck finding green though. Tell me is the offset of those forks adjustable? They seem to tuck back a bit or it could just be the pic. Anyway your gonna need a van to bring all your bikes to the next meet :)

must just be the picture :?

aye right , you can all come back to the bings and pick them up from here :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

still thinking what to do with this one...... lucky i had an ac chain device as none of the other ones fit these :LOL: and it's gold :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

it's been through a few changes so heres some more pictures :D

IMG_0231-1.jpg

IMG_0233-1.jpg

IMG_0229-1.jpg

took ages to find that no2 c2 brake but it's on and working a treat now :cool:

IMG_0300-1.jpg

and with the worldforce bars/stem & azonic seat :cool:
IMG_0359-1.jpg

and finaly how it is now (at glentress a couple of weeks ago)
worldforcevr1.jpg

Cool bike and a sweet build! :cool:
I was tempted this frame when it was on ebay and then again when jimjim had it for sale! :LOL: You've done it justice!

The only thing I'm not sure of is the additional stickers (Fox, FMF, Smith?), which is strange because I usually a fan of the stickered-up 'team' look. I just think they look a bit distracting on this bike, to me World Force and VR1 should be the heros.

i had one of these,ran boxxers on it and i made a custom rear disk mount and tig welded it to the frame,rode really really well.wish i hadnt got rid of it but you cant keep everything

Hello Big.eck, excuse me, I'm building a bike blog, and I am adding the best downhill and freeride bike rebuilt, choose bikes that do not have all or any component manufactured, the more ingeniously armed and look cool and while older ones are better, your bike I liked, and I would like to publish it in my blog, could you share me the description of all the components that have your bike, and the experience you had to put it together? greetings.

i'm here gary :LOL: :LOL:

can you let me know a bit more about your blog ? i'll get some details together in the next few days ;)

Back