My GT LTS1000 DS (an update)

fingers

fingers":1prv25pz said:
(i miss my LTS... )
Not looking to hijack your thread AJ but Fingers, its coming along if a bit slowly.
Put a Hope C2 disc on the front and am now fitting a full BETD suspension bearing set, just the main bearing to do once I work out how.
V8's fitted too, oh and that spare rear shock, keeping my mincers peeled for a good super deluxe.
Think I have decided to paint it up as well, just dont know in what colour yet.
Your LTS is indeed looking lovely AJ :)

Dave.

*AJ*":sgr8hf62 said:
You up there a lot?

I think i may shoot up again this weekend. Do you ride the jumps and DH sections?
Haven't been for a while - the LTS needs the brakes sorting, and then it's ready for its first outing. This is my "getting back into riding" project after a few years off, so will be avoiding the jumps for a bit! DH is more my thing, although I wouldn't claim to be any good at it! Was hoping to get everything sorted in time for a trip to Sherwood on Monday, but don't think that's going to happen now. :( Will give you a shout next time I'm headed in that direction though - would be cool to see the bikes side-by-side.

looking good :D

if your going to sell that tioga seat then drop me a pm ;) i'm 100% intrested

haydnw":3bxi50vs said:
*AJ*":3bxi50vs said:
You up there a lot?

I think i may shoot up again this weekend. Do you ride the jumps and DH sections?
Haven't been for a while - the LTS needs the brakes sorting, and then it's ready for its first outing. This is my "getting back into riding" project after a few years off, so will be avoiding the jumps for a bit! DH is more my thing, although I wouldn't claim to be any good at it! Was hoping to get everything sorted in time for a trip to Sherwood on Monday, but don't think that's going to happen now. :( Will give you a shout next time I'm headed in that direction though - would be cool to see the bikes side-by-side.

Been up there again today, spent most of the day on the down hill sections. The wall rides and ladder drops and doubles on the way down actually feel really good on this!

Back