Lemond TVT 57cm

Been keeping a close eye on this one myself. Tad undersized as you say but might do me nicely as a TT bike. From memory, though, I think Greg & co used a full Mavic group back in the day, so you'd need to track down stuff for a 'proper' build to do it justice!

David

Would be C-Record on this one, Mavic was used on the Gan team frames ;)

Worth a bid by someone as there are a few bits there that would make some money like the bars stem and headset and you could still keep the frame. Not for me this one as I have 2 to sell already.

Re: Lemond TVT in Peugeot Z livery.

eBay_special":1kw77ecv said:
I'm pleased to say it's now mine - hope I wasn't bidding against anyone here? :D
Congrats!

Re: Lemond TVT in Peugeot Z livery.

eBay_special":306ea66d said:
I'm pleased to say it's now mine - hope I wasn't bidding against anyone here? :D

No, although I nearly put in a bid. Bottled it once things passed the 130 quid mark, on the basis that my Look KG241 didn't cost as much.

David

Lemond Fan":3mkaamkk said:
Looked in good nick to me, are you building up in C Record?

Yes it is in good nick, it's been looked after by one person from new and therein lies the key I think. Multiple owners generally don't do things like this any favours at all; lack of maintenance/attention etc - so she's used and loved, not battle-scarred and bodged. Just need to touch up the odd chip and mirror polish the lugwork and she'll be lovelly.
She's gone from one great home to another.
I am intending to transpose all my c-record from my Cougar 753 onto the Lemond whilst I refurb the Cougar frame....which is also in 'Z' colours.
After that we'll see......

WANTED: Currently scouting for an early 90's c-record/chorus headset with perfect races, a 25mm c-record seatpost and the correct band-on mech.
Don't have to be NOS, but because of frame and quality of other componentry do need to be very nice condition.
Thanks for your help and interest.

Back