RC 100

Remember it well from the BDW, complete with rider in all original gear. Nice to see some shots of it and delighted you kept all the original period stickers on it too.

Hey Daz,

Agree with the stickers too, looks wonderful :)

Did you originally buy it in the LE flavour, or are they bits you put together over the years?

You're still miles ahead of everyone else on the serial number thread...wondered what happened to all those ones in between?

p.s. Your Mavic shifters are finally going on my bike this weekend, will post some piccies soon :)

Take it easy matey

Rich

One of my absolute favourite bikes from BITD. Loving the authentic fluro yellow too (especially the Bullseye cranks ;) :cool: :cool: )

Verrrry cool :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Did you originally buy it in the LE flavour, or are they bits you put together over the years?

The bike was ordered as a "T" with RC35's, also came with odd toothed rings.

RC-100

This is interesting, I used to go on off-road runs with the Balzing Saddles lads, I remember Simon someone (Marin Pine Mountain). I remember a guy on an RC-100. One particular occasion there was some kind of photo shoot & the RC-100 (plus rider) featured for the obligatory 'air' pic. A long shot but was this by any chance you?

I was an exbmx racer so chances are it was me getting some air the only other rc100 connected with blazing saddles belonged to Richard Thackeray(not THE Richard Thackeray) and I don't think he was much good at jumping, Simon Jodrel was probably the Simon.

RC-100

Yes, that's right, Simon Jordel. Can't put a date on it but it would have been around 91/92. I used to go along with my mate Clive, we both had Clockworks (zz), still got mine.

Back