05/05/2010 - The Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have to get Wife to trundle out and pick me up - assuming one of the 4 or 5 bikes I now have in various stages of (dis)assembly can be got back together.
It is SO not safe round here after dark.

Easy_Rider":3vnmxi2x said:
..Why 5th May and why 8pm :shock:

I thought it might be mathematical? i.e. 5 + 5 = 10.. 5 + 5 + 10 = 20[.00H].. Dunno.. Just a thought..

5/5/2000

Wasn't it when the first post was posted, if you know what I mean.

In keeping with the big ben, chester theme, might ride the Liverpool prom. 8pm in front of the Liver building.

kingroon":fzq17v20 said:
Easy_Rider":fzq17v20 said:

I thought it might be mathematical? i.e. 5 + 5 = 10.. 5 + 5 + 10 = 20[.00H].. Dunno.. Just a thought..

That sounds like the reasoning of an evil genius. :LOL:

I heard that it was the fifth anniversary of the date and time that rutteger promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to survive as a soldier of fortune in the Leamington Spa underground.
If you've got a retrobike, and no-one else can help, and if you can find him.... etc.

drystonepaul":ietd3i3n said:
kingroon":ietd3i3n said:
Easy_Rider":ietd3i3n said:

Haha :twisted: Couldn't think of the construct earlier but just remembered... a kind of Divergent Series[?]!

0 + 5 + 5 + 10 + 20.... etc.

kingroon":pty4czht said:
drystonepaul":pty4czht said:
kingroon":pty4czht said:
Easy_Rider":pty4czht said:

Haha :twisted: Couldn't think of the construct earlier but just remembered... a kind of Divergent Series[?]!

0 + 5 + 5 + 10 + 20.... etc.

It was just a random date really, no special reason, 05 05 10 is just easy to remember.

NE Sections plans are coming along nicely. Should be around 10-15 of us and we are riding to the seaside. MBUK Stalwart Derek Purdy is going to be leading. Digging out the Pink leggings for the occasion!

Well, it's turning out to be lucky for me so far, just had a call to say I have a job interview on 05/05/10 :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back