Coolwall - Klein

Coolwall - Klein

• Cool

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
it was....
I was in the process of rebuilding it with only the front brake and grips to finish off...
but this was all back in 1990 ish ....

SF Klein":19zfnlfl said:
jonnyboy666":19zfnlfl said:
also the advert with 2 kleins on the porsche, to me it suggests that the bikes are for people who could afford a porsche, meaning the rich or older guy who retired coz he can afford to! and those people are gits!! :LOL:

There were a couple of Porsche/Klein ads but there was also this which was a completely different campaign called "Priorities", the theme being that the guy in this ad values and spends a lot more on his bike than he did on his vehicle.

Funny you should mention Porsche and Kleins !!! Ha.... I must be one of those stereotype Bankers with a 'W' :LOL: Youv'e either got it or you havn't !! Unfortunately I now own neither anymore so I obviously havn't :cry: :LOL:

Attachments

• me pork and klein.jpg
    me pork and klein.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 605
Had to think hard about this one. Form over function sprang to mind when I saw Klein was up for the vote. But thats just not true as these bikes really do perform and are one of very few retro aluminium bikes still on the trails today. The paint work isn't to my taste but I can certainly appreciate them and love the fact that Jonrock is able to recreate so many of them. One thing that does bug me about them though is that so many seem to be garage queens, but thats the owners fault and not the bikes. I also know people claim that post Trek bikes arent so clever but my era of mtbing doesn't cover that period, so for me its a cool vote.

What a question !!!!

Cool !
kleins.jpg

Archangel":yyp2j8yj said:
Neil":yyp2j8yj said:
And how is it defeating gravity? ;-)
Kleins are known to be able to do that. Please refer to page 2 of this thread (the 'Heaven' ad).
"...in this house we obey the laws of physics..." ;-)

Back