Mike's Bike Clearout | added XTR Rear Mech

Bluemerlin

Dirt Disciple
Most parts are c.1999/2000 but some are a bit more modern some a little bit older.

XTR Rear Mech RD-M952 Accidently ordered two for my new build. Just want to get back what I payed. £30

8 Speed Cassette, used but still working. Maybe LX not certain. Marked Hypeglide-C £15

1999 Club Roost Riser bars, again used a couple of scratches but nothing major £10

1998 Planet X Platform Pedals ok condition some pins missing, spin freely. £5

1998 Planet X Stem Red Short High lift 1" steerer. £5

1998 Planet X Head bolt thing replaces sar nut and bolt 1" steerer £3.

1999 LX RD-M570 SGS Mega 9 Rear Mech £10

1999 Alivio 8 speed Rapid Fire Shifter £7

1999 ACOR 1" Threadless headset one set of bearings in a race the others loose. Very good condition £5

1997(ish) Giant box two frame in good condition size 18.5" used regularly until recently. £75

2003 Truvativ Hussefelt cranks 170mm 38T. ISIS BB 68mm or 73mm shell 118mm. Chain guide. £40

1999 Magura HS33 Red. Front and Rear.
Plenty of life left in the pads. Everything included except for 1 fixing bold which was rounded out, Magura UK will normally supply one for not a lot.
Not spongy at all so no bleeding needed.
£40 for the pair. Sold

1997 Marzocchi Z2 Forks. 1" Steerer. V Brake & Disc Mount. Some paint scratches but purely cosmetic. No signs of leaks, still work well, used regularly. Nice looking fork imo.
£40 Sold

2000 Deore HB-M570 Black Front Hub on Mavic X517 SUP Rim Radially spoked hand built wheel, excellent condition straight and true
2000 Deore FB-M570 Silver Rear Hub on Mavic X517 SUP Rim 3X Spoke hand built wheel excellent condition straight and true
£35 each or £60 pair.Sold

Photo's Here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/blue_merlin/sets/72157623827562183/detail/

All prices include postage.
Paypal accepted.
Dibs first in the thread then send me a pm.

Open to offers as it all needs to go.

1997 Marzocchi Z2 Forks. 1" Steerer. V Brake & Disc Mount. Some paint scratches but purely cosmetic. No signs of leaks, still work well, used regularly. Nice looking fork imo.

£40

Whats the steerer length??

Interested in marzocchi :)
could you please confirm if you can ship to italy for 40?
and could you please measure steerer tube? (I'd need something longer than 16~17 cm)
:)
thanks a lot
cheers
cyb

first to post in thread to get the info others would have asked and within a couple of minutes they are now sold :roll: :roll:

think some rules need putting down on the for sale section.

rojo":1y6ubgl5 said:
first to post in thread to get the info others would have asked and within a couple of minutes they are now sold :roll: :roll:

think some rules need putting down on the for sale section.

fortune favours the bold.

And just to clarify matters ,did you dibs them prior to your enquiry? if you had I wouldn't have pm'd until you had declined.

Back