05/05/2010 - The Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
JeRkY":13fd3lin said:
Right looking more and more like I will be London based for this. So who is up for a Retrobike London photo with Big ben in the back ground as it strikes 8?

Sweet idea :cool:

Pickle":2dqp9wpc said:
JeRkY":2dqp9wpc said:
Right looking more and more like I will be London based for this. So who is up for a Retrobike London photo with Big ben in the back ground as it strikes 8?

Sweet idea :cool:

I was planning doing a similar thing with the clock in Chester, but now it will look pathetic next to Big Ben :LOL:

chester-the-eastgate-clock-206081.jpg

Weather permitting I'll be going around the Mersey Valley Countryside. It'll give me an excuse to get some more exercise done.

I shall be taking the old purple DiamondBack Topanga out for a spin along the riverside in Bridgwater, a dusty trail choking the walkers as I pass, Mwah ha ha ha!

I'll do my best to join in!! Depends on how knackered I am after work ... but for now ... count me in!! :)

Fab idea RB!! :cool:

Lotsa lollipops to all,
See you all (whoever can make it!) at MM10,
Lx

P.s. To all those detractors from this idea ... chill out, it's just a bit of fun!! So don't moan about the hype and anticipation ... just go with it and enjoy!! Happy riding!! :D

If it's weather I think I'll head up Wideford Hill outside Kirkwall and take in the view from the top. Sunset will be about 9.15pm, so it should be free of 'courting couples'...

How about a midnight run on 21/6/10. If it's a nice night I'll not need my lights :D

Although I do about 3pm in the middle of winter :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back