we should all meet at thetford on the 19th of august is go

I'm happy with any route as long as nobody minds if i get off and walk down the nasty descents. But how can there be any descents? Its Norfolk er FLAT?? right!! :LOL:

when i use dto race there the course always went through the bombholes! Great in the dry (cross-up as you come out!) but scary in the snow!

Hello... ive been away for a few months... but i am back and up for wrapping the Shockabilly round some norfolk trees!!! :) when we going??? :)

edit...

just read... see you lot on the 19th :D

are we meeting somewhere specific, never having been to Thrtford before, are there many entrances??? as some of you know, im not that good at finding meeting places!!! :roll:

Hi Matt - be good to see you on 19th! Its pretty easy to find - i guess you'll be coming from sunny essex via A14? I'll send you directions. Kev

MadCowKev":1r40m5sf said:
gaz857":1r40m5sf said:
anybody mind if i pop along to this if i am able to? ;)

only if your not to fit and have a cool retro ride :LOL: :LOL:

i have but one and a half legs so ill be going nowhere fast! even my modern bike has an almost retro fork on it in the form of a year 2000 marzocchi bomber x-fly

Is everybody still up for 19th? So far the following have expressed an interest or confirmed attendance!

Cannondale King
Wu-Tangled (and Mrs Wu??)
Joe2
Jango
TinTin40 (aka Tony 3 Trimbles :LOL: )
Hilts - got permission yet James? We need you to do write up, take photos and amuse us by falling off!
Rekiborter
kase1983
Fritz & Lei
Gaz857
mattpayne - already won the lateness award....
Pete-Mcc

I need to check if Mad Cow is coming - anyone else I missed?

Meet 1000 at the car park - direction and map can be fouind here:
http://www.forestry.gov.uk/website/recr ... restCentre

See you there - I can't wait! :D

Think I'm going to take the lateness award this time mate, but as I'm going to be in convoy with a fairly hungover Fritz in a gas guzzling Shogun, I reckon I won't be the absolute last.

Looking forward to it.

Might actually bring a camera this time an' all.

:D

Hilts - got permission yet James? We need you to do write up, take photos and amuse us by falling off!

Alas no, I will have to be there in spirit only whenever someone hits the dirt !!

Wu-Tangled":1k5qpcva said:
Looking forward to it.

great - just don't expect £1.58 per published (or posted) shot! :LOL:

MadCowKev":zghxn6bj said:
Wu-Tangled":zghxn6bj said:
Looking forward to it.

great - just don't expect £1.58 per published (or posted) shot! :LOL:

LOL. I'd be lucky to get anything printed at the mo.

Back