Whats the nicest bike you've seen on this forum?

The ex-ameybrook red FAT was (is) incredible. Best build on here so far I think.

Yep, the Klein posted in the link above gets up to the top.

The Black Pace (deserves it's own nick-name) is awesome (hate that word)

There's a nice Yeti owned by a certain someone but can't remember if it's been posted on here or not...

Brusque's white Pinnalce & his Spesh,

Marin Ti's Bonty...

Jezza's Yo is gorgeous and even more so in the flesh.

But, if I have to go for one...

...Rumfy's Psyclone. I've said before that after all has been considered (even more desirable / rare / expensive etc) it is my all-time favourite bike. Fantastic in everyway and '92 was a good vintage for GT.

Have also said before though that it needs a new pair of Mag20 forks to complete the look!

I do like a lot of what I see here.

I was very keen on that grey Yeti with green ringle but alas I couldnt amass the funds to buy it. Looked ace tho and it all matched and suited its build perfect.

The black pace was pretty cool - was pretty impressed with Max on that one.

The Kleins that have featured here are great too but I do feel with Kleins a lot of the work is done for you already. With the fact that the forks and front end controls are essentially all colour matched etc. its pretty much great out the box.

Im still waiting to be stunned tho. I kinda like that ti-funk thats appeared recently - mainly due to its rarity and the orange anodising. I'll look forward to seeing that when its built.

Still waiting to see the penultimate immaculate super boutique wierdo shaped mega bike with anodised trickery draped all over it yet. A bike that will make me go weak at the knees.

Still theres more to come Im sure.

Agree with most of those already posted, think my two faves would be the hei-hei just looks fantastic as does the IRD. Also would add Sylvains Ibis Ti
ibis16.jpg

and a lovely Ibis bow ti that I can't find a link to.

Top idea for a thread but impossible to answer for me - it seems that every month throws up several absolute beauties.

That said, and in addition to many of the bikes posted above, I'd probably single out the following partly because I've seen them live which makes a huge difference (and no offence to any others I've seen live and haven't mentioned):

- Melvin's Aquafade Yo

- John's Grello Yo

- Jez' Fat Ti (although I didn't see it with the IRD Ti forks but it looks even better in the photos)

- Max's Zinn

But how many have I forgotten?

Back