Old Slingshot, New Drivetrain

Mystery Cranks

Pretty sure the mystery cranks are made by XLR8....seem to remember that they were something to do with Clark Kent.....the company not Supermans alter ego ;)

Stu

posh26":27e2h257 said:
jez-2-many-bikes":27e2h257 said:
Sigh. Go on then - find out how much they want for them...

I knew it ...see BB :LOL:

I know...!

Jez's usual tactics:

Person A: Look at this lovely rare part...
Jez: Oh yeah, always crop up - only worth a tenner
Person A: Oh well
Jez: Give yer 15 for it?

Two weeks later...

Jez: Just bought these but don't fit my build anymore. Pretty rare, not really seen many round. Anyone want them for 150 quid posted?

lol!

ONLY MESSIN JEZ - DON'T BEAT ME UP!

Its purple.

Im allergic to purple. :?

However - I am actually building a rascal which does feature that formidable colour.

Not sure still tho. Have to use marigolds to build it.

While you are all distracted by the pedals, can I have one of the bottle cages and maybe the faded Hyperlite and bar ends??

Been trying to obtain this parts for a while without success.

Lovely looking bike with some leftfield component choices that actually seem to work great. And I like the purple cooks on there, got a bit of a H-ball feel to it with all that mismatched colour.

And I like the look of that purple slamma jamma headset but I didn't want this to turn into a feeding frenzy :D

Actually thinking about this, BoyBumming, is I havent actually shown any interest in the pedals this chaps selling at all. He mentions there is another set in a shop somewhere. I'd take them if the price is right but Im not really into gazumping or conning mate...

jez-2-many-bikes":3i11x2cm said:
Actually thinking about this, BoyBumming, is I havent actually shown any interest in the pedals this chaps selling at all. He mentions there is another set in a shop somewhere. I'd take them if the price is right but Im not really into gazumping or conning mate...
Yes that right. It was me at first that wanted his pedals. But 1 i don't have any money. 2. i had pair years ago. 3. Happy with my crank Candy4ti.
But dispite the fact the bike has has kit that i don't like -disks brakes, FS I still love it. I'd love a Slingshot. I'd put the purple pedals on this one.

Back