Old Slingshot, New Drivetrain

Bloody hell that's cheap.

Whenever I've seen any (and they've all been used, not nos) they've made a lot more - and it's so rare to see any anyway.

But, hairy muff i s'pose. I am vanquished good sir...

jez-2-many-bikes":2ullzpkf said:
Remember Im the David Dickinson of the Antique bike world.

Tans faded though.

So's yer hair kid - comes with age I guess... mind you, yer lookin good fro 45...

jez-2-many-bikes":2auxsh7h said:
Nice Sling by the way. Not sure about the move to modern stuff tho.

You have some nice bits there though - would have liked to have seen that yellow with all the purple on. Would look pretty trick. :D

I had them on for the longest while... with all the trick purple blings.. thought my SLINGSHOT is worth all the upgrades with the XOs n DISC brakes..

pity i dun have any old pics.. gone when my PC crashed..

It used to have a TANGE Struts ( Elastomer ?? )... but i screwed them downhill + endoed..

I'll ignore that BB... :roll:

Erm..

Anyway - does that Slingshot have a native rear disk mount on it or was it welded on afterwards?

Im looking at a SS thats currently on Ebay. What size is yours perchance so I can match it up to see if it fits?

jez-2-many-bikes":24cogidi said:
You got the cleats for these ;)

YUPZ !! With Cleats... They are new, in a dark corner of my LBS showcase...

Tell mi its worth diggin them out.. anyone keen to grab the last pair ??? we work something out to mail em over ???

jez-2-many-bikes":331trinm said:
I'll ignore that BB... :roll:

Erm..

Anyway - does that Slingshot have a native rear disk mount on it or was it welded on afterwards?

Im looking at a SS thats currently on Ebay. What size is yours perchance so I can match it up to see if it fits?

I bought a Disc conversion kit by A2Z... NO WAY am i gonna weld this frame :shock:

Mines a 16"... another SS ??? I WANT I WANT !!!!

Back