Blackmount-GlenEtive 2010 Official Aftermath Thread

Those were brilliant,i really wish i'd been able to make the daytrip at least :(
The downside to not being able t drive.
I'm sure ill get out one one of the jaunts very soon.

All the pics are very inspiring :D :D

My single speed is nearly ready,its a tad too small for me but perfect for the brother in law / mate with car[method in my madness ;) ]

Was any of that trail ok for a novice single speeder? :D
Its the area me and a mate camp all the time,but for walking hiking etc,plus he has 2 dogs,those plus gear leaves no room for one let alone two bikes.
He's expressed much interest in now cycling the area and leaving the dogs with his G/F
:D Whoopee :D ive cracked another.

My mate says he's happy for it to be SS and not geared :shock:
:twisted: :LOL: we'll see how that goes

Any recommendations :cool:

outstanding write up Mr P really love your style and love the pictures- my highlight of the year and we are only in april :cool: :cool:

Fantastic Mr P- laughed out loud at work reading it,

I'll cut and paste and link in appropriate photos when I get the chance to create an "article" style doc - I could send it out as a PDF newsletter as a ride souvenir for us to print off if you want.

dyna-ti":3h0l3wx5 said:
Those were brilliant,i really wish i'd been able to make the daytrip at least :(
The downside to not being able t drive.
I'm sure ill get out one one of the jaunts very soon.

All the pics are very inspiring :D :D

My single speed is nearly ready,its a tad too small for me but perfect for the brother in law / mate with car[method in my madness ;) ]

Was any of that trail ok for a novice single speeder? :D
Its the area me and a mate camp all the time,but for walking hiking etc,plus he has 2 dogs,those plus gear leaves no room for one let alone two bikes.
He's expressed much interest in now cycling the area and leaving the dogs with his G/F
:D Whoopee :D ive cracked another.

My mate says he's happy for it to be SS and not geared :shock:
:twisted: :LOL: we'll see how that goes

Any recommendations :cool:
Any of the Benelux countries should do. SS has no place here
:twisted:

kaiser":2vbj4it1 said:
tell me are you a fan of James Ellroy? :LOL:

never read any :shock: but I do a lot of reports at work and just get as much succinct stuff down on paper as poss in the short term, then play with it later. S'just the way me brain works ;)

What 'appens if i do this........... :?:

EDIT: have undone the link - didn't turn out the way i expected. Will try something else........ :roll:

I love the different packing strategies, Rado looks like he's taken eveything he owns whilst DaveG couldn't be any more minimalist if he tried :LOL:

outing

Fantastic write up and pics guys, looks like you had a blast.
Looks like the weather wasn't half bad too.
Strange amount of bare stripped corpses tho. :shock:

Top.

Dave.

Few last pictures from me:

And last, doubled but in HDR post process as artistic nomination to POtM :)

Back