NATIONAL STATUS EVENT THIS SATURDAY- 3 Tribes in the Peaks

Local stuff mainly, woods around Wooley, Secker, New Miller Dam, Cawthorne etc. and occasional rides in the Peaks and Dalby. I've been riding with them for 20 odd years on and off. Good lads.

ahh, i live up in penistone, but i can only get as far as my train pass'll get me :LOL: could do with getting some good rides in though..

mikeekim89":1ttspq88 said:
ahh, i live up in penistone, but i can only get as far as my train pass'll get me :LOL: could do with getting some good rides in though..

You don't need a rail pass to do Cutgate from where you live!

I MIGHT be there Si but can't guarantee it with all that's going on at present.

I went out with the 'Barnsley Lads' once around '92/93 ish. I still haven't recovered properly.

I'll be going through Penistone on sat morning. Any recommendations for breakfast?? I used to go out with a few Penistone girls many years ago. Small world.

You coming along on saturday then? Can swerve by and pick you up save taking the bus.

Si

there's a nice little café on the high street next to the dentist, and one next too the bus stop across from the pub and church, unfortunately i need to build my scott up this weekend, which is in cheshire, so i'll be leaving saturday night and coming back monday hopefully with a fully working retrobike :LOL: thanks alot for the offer though my friend, if it was next weekend i'd have bitten your arm off :cool: :LOL: have a good ride :)

Old Ned":20xvcvud said:
mikeekim89":20xvcvud said:

You don't need a rail pass to do Cutgate from where you live!

I MIGHT be there Si but can't guarantee it with all that's going on at present.

I went out with the 'Barnsley Lads' once around '92/93 ish. I still haven't recovered properly.

i haven't lived around here long, so i'm kind of new too routes, i only get up the trail some if i can get out on my brakeless zaskar SS :cool: my mum doesn't approve too much of my riding brakeless though,

Plenty more quality rides coming up Mikee. Pop along to the NE&Yorkshire section and join in the craic and ride plans. ;)

Back