NWA: THREE TRIBES ~ Edale & Ladybower area - 01/05/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry it will be relaxed pace. National RB rides are all about being sociable, with a bit of riding thrown in for good measure. :D

I am however thinking about cycling the 20 miles from my house to the start point in Edale, so I'll be conserving energy once I get there.
I haven't worked out how to get back yet. It'd make it a 60 mile ride all in unless I get a train or a lift back.

Yeah, I'm going for the EdEdwards hard man reputation but without the tight shorts and sartorial elegance.

scottrider":1bntboa0 said:
hi, id like to come....my kona is a bit dead at the moment so is it ok if i ride my new bike non retro bike....:)
Absolutely no worries, will be a pleasure to have you along.

Can't buggeringbelieveit, but I'll be Cardiff :cry: :cry: :cry:

I will be riding though, so I'll be there in spirit, have a great ride and may the sun shine on the NW crew! :p :cool:

elPedro666":ae0q22vo said:
...have a great ride and may the sun shine on the NW crew! :p :cool:

The latest forecast is making this look unlikely. But then when has the weather forecast ever been right...?

Cheers Pete, sorry your not coming though :(

Yeah forecast not so good, hasn't stopped raining here since midday either. I'm praying to the retro gods though ;)

scottrider":2dpjbdn7 said:
hi, id like to come....my kona is a bit dead at the moment so is it ok if i ride my new bike non retro bike....:)

Does that mean I can ride a modern bike then? Bloody retro junk :LOL:

Dr S":h6t3kb2x said:
Does that mean I can ride a modern bike then? Bloody retro junk :LOL:

NO. NO. NO. Absolutely not.
As this ride was all your idea and you're in charge of the Yorkies you absolutely have to ride a retro machine.
If you choose to ride a modern bike then prepare to live with the scorn and ridicule that will stay with you forever.
We might even make you ride an On-One for the rest of your life as punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back