*10 Under the Ben* Macretro Official Ride 2 *15th May 2010*

Status
Not open for further replies.
payment

Hi mate
Sent my £12 for Heather and I a couple of days ago, PM me if you havnt got it yet.

Thanks again
Jamie

Re: payment

Jamiedyer":2gscvgrm said:
Hi mate
Sent my £12 for Heather and I a couple of days ago, PM me if you havnt got it yet.

Thanks again
Jamie

Got it bud :D

4557173467_8fd4e4bc7e_b.jpg

Those look great Kaiser :cool:

Why Ecurie though :?
A tie in with the Scottish motor team
Or the dictionary definition of : A Stable

They look great! All we need to decide is who are we going to 'sticker bomb' before the race?

Who did them, how many did you get, and how much did it cost? Was toying with getting a load of stickers done in assorted colours and sizes and giving one of my bikes a colourful summer facelift.

:D my treat for those that fly the MacRetro flag in races.

Velo, they are sized for headtube and seatube and also a slghtly smaller size for helmets or wherever you fancy.

dt the name came about from the motor team, was a bit of banter with the ne yorkies IIRC, we took it a stage further and TK made up the rather cool graphics. The idea was bounced about a bit in the past that when we were racing we'd call ourselves summat. We had toyed with the jersey idea as well. Its all a wee bit hazy noo :LOL: though I'm sure someone will ken.

zz they're alot smaller than they look and I was going to award them as a badge of honour for the racers :) gil done em and I reckon I have around 70 odd. They were about £14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back