NWA: THREE TRIBES ~ Edale & Ladybower area - 01/05/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
drystonepaul":26rbz07b said:
I can assure anyone who thinks that they are too unfit and slow to come along to ride with us, that Sidewinder will be with us to set the pace. ;)
So bring your camping gear and food for 2 days :LOL: :LOL:

I will be bringing a couple of mates on this one, if it's anything like the ableside ride a couple of weeks ago it will be a belter! :D

Sidewinder":9742q9s8 said:
So bring your camping gear and food for 2 days :LOL: :LOL:
A full set of tools will probably be more useful Dave. Btw, which bike you riding :shock:

Without trying to be diplomatic, but just how slow are you sidewinder? I'm only asking because i may bring other riders too if the pace is casual(ish)

Well as I've been off a bike since November and have had 3mths off work with Vertigo I should thing "glacial " just about sums it up ? :LOL:

Sidewinder":2sta87na said:
Well as I've been off a bike since November and have had 3mths off work with Vertigo I should thing "glacial " just about sums it up ? :LOL:

I will let the wife know it's gonna be a late one! :)

Sidewinder":2yhto6r3 said:

I hope your recovered OK from the vertigo, not a good mix on a bike, riding down a hill :LOL:
So does this glacial speed include the famous mechanicals

The route NWA route has a good number of short-cuts and options for those who at any point feel that they have legs like jelly or lungs like a Victorian chimney sweep. (Or if Sidewinder's bike breaks)

The pace will be relaxed anyway, but as I say there are other easily navigable options too.

drystonepaul":1httug4z said:
The route NWA route has a good number of short-cuts and options for those who at any point feel that they have legs like jelly or lungs like a Victorian chimney sweep. (Or if Sidewinder's bike breaks)

The pace will be relaxed anyway, but as I say there are other easily navigable options too.

I'm wary when you say "relaxed", that Mac forest run nearly killed me, we got back 15minutes earlier than planned despite Ed having those mechanicals and setting off late :roll:
Having moaned out loud now I will say my pace has increased quite a bit since.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back