FS or Swap: 700c Mavic Tubs, campy record hubs

lorenzo

Dirt Disciple
Bought in error a week or two back, I've got some Mavic GP4 tubs with Campagnolo record hubs, 5 speed freewheel, skewers have a little surface rust on the chrome, but otherwise in pretty decent condition. The thing is, I didn't actually want tubs, I was after clinchers, so if you've got something similar that you might want to swap, but clinchers, then let me know. Otherwise, you can have these little fellers for £45 posted. Pics to follow.

I couldn't work out what the basic construction of the rims was, do you think I can accuratley date them too?!

OK, a couple of photos, I'll take some better ones and get measurements too pretty soon.

Attachments

• front hub.jpg
    front hub.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 615
  • rear hub.jpg
    rear hub.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 615
  • rim.jpg
    rim.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 615
A couple more photos for you. I was wrong about the skewers, they're not much corrosion on them at all (getting mixed up with the ones actually one my bike!) but the hubs are fairly dull looking and could do with a good polish. The levers on the quick release are gentley curved, for all you who know the difference.
The freewheel is a suntour one, and like and idiot, I forgot to count the teeth on there. It's 120mm wide.

Attachments

• hub2.jpg
    hub2.jpg
    183.6 KB · Views: 597
  • hub3.jpg
    hub3.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 597
Back