stevetait feedback

Karmic seat post. Nice guy, posted fast, and plenty messages.
If he's this good on Karma, what's he like when filthy lucre is involved?
Thanks Steve

Sold me a couple of sets of chill pills and they arrived safely and were just what I needed to pimp my ride. Great guy.

what can I say?......

The guy spotted some NOS Alpinestars gloves and thought of me :cool: :cool: :) :)

Sent them Karma, what an absolute legend :cool: :) :)

Steve

not a good transaction. Shipped wrong part to me and mine to someone else. I sent a message about the mistake and got a attitude back. He stated he would fix the problem and pay me back for the extra shipping of the wrong part to the other person. I told him the shipping cost and he did not send enough to cover my cost. Very poor communication.

All in all in took over 5 weeks for the correct part to arrive.

An honest mistake, the 'attitude' was a disgruntled reply to very aggresive and short messages I recieved. JBSTEVEN has always been kurt and unamiable to me end of story. I tried to rectify asap but getting two buyers to swap parts from UK to USA is a task given quotes and payments for postage. Thanks for the crap feedback...which is un called for and totally out of order, just like all your messages.

stevetait":3nf8qs9o said:
Thanks for the crap feedback...which is un called for and totally out of order, just like all your messages.

Guess I should post the emails and let people make their own decision.

Feedback is suppose to be honest right? Well I reported honestly how I saw things happened.

Here is the whole situation...........

25 days after I sent him payment the item had not arrived and here is EXACTLY what I wrote to him and his response........

My message to Steve
"When will my Coupe Deluxe be shipped to me? This is taking far too long.
"

He obviously was offended by this and here is what Steve wrote to me.....

Steve's response
"Emailed the other party and awaiting a response. Dont get snotty with me mate please, I made an error, apologised now I am trying to sort it.
"

From this point on he basically would not give me updates unless I asked. My next message to him was EXACTLY this.....

Update?

that was all of the back and fourth between us and after I asked for an update he never responded again.

Back