pink zaskar

welly

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
what year did they do the pink zaskar?????
12 years ago i was an 18 year old lad working in a bike shop(living the dream) My old boss had a pink/purple GT ZASKAR, it had tioga disc drive rear wheel and pink ringle everything, right down to a h2o.!!!
now a little older and having tried and bought my fair few make of push rods, i kinda fancy trying to hunt one down!(despite being a kona fan)
i havent seen one for what must be 6 years, and i am not even sure what year they were made.
PINK.PINK.PINK
Were they really as good as i can remember or was i a bleary eyed youngster??

Friend of my had the pink/purple one. That was late 94, early 95. By then it was already a somewhat older frame.

I also remember seeing tiny ads with Hans Rey on a pink/purple Zaskar featuring a RockRing in MBA.

Pink/Purple Zasker 1993 It was a Zasker LE available as frame only in anodized turquoise, light purple, black and ball burnished. Complete bike from G T ball burnished with choice of fork Mag 21 or GT triple
butted bologna lite group set XTR or SUTOUR micro-drive XC-PRO

Elev12k":2y07n2s5 said:
Friend of my had the pink/purple one. That was late 94, early 95. By then it was already a somewhat older frame.

I also remember seeing tiny ads with Hans Rey on a pink/purple Zaskar featuring a RockRing in MBA.

dkf6C.jpg

Latest posts

Back