GT Fan
Feedback
View
The wraps are off: http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=99408

Wednesday the 5th of May at 8pm.

Get your Retrobike out.

Go for a ride.

Photograph that ride.

Post it up to the one and only 05/05/2010 thread that will be dedicated to this AMAZING global event.

Australian Retrobikers are in, Dutch Retrobikers are in, American Retrobikers are in, are you?

Tell us about your plans here!

il be on a loop and my pic will be of the most easterly point in britain known as ness point its the first place you see the sun come up in the whole of the uk ;) :cool:

We will be having a bimble around Chicksands if anyone wants to join us. Will fill in details time and place this evening.

Well, I am hoping to do a blast with some of my Lincs area boyz :cool:

Just had an email from Gil that my Saracen Protrax decals are in the post, so I am planning on getting them stuck to my NOS frame and unveil my new steed on this evening :D

im gonna finish teaching early now and go for a lap around the local loop,the kona still stinks of dog shit so kinda a carry on from sundays ride :D

Not sure what i'm doing where but i know i'll be on a retrobike at 8pm. Might meet pickle in lincoln if i can if not something local or possibly a ride near humber bridge and meet up with chris and ben.

Or, if jon's up for it maybe go to willingham woods?

Whatever i do i hope not to do it alone.

Why are their so many threads on this subject?? Is their any point to this exercise?

Back