Vino: Positive Drugs Test

:cry: :cry: :cry: It's very sad day for our beloved sport. It's joined the league of 'Mister Universe' type sport. who we all know take drugs. May be take the money out of the game would help and make it amateur only. But there is still the 'winner' side to it.May be Have to face the fact that people cheat always have and always will :cry: Even in a race i did in 93. By moving the course tape so that the main field didn't know what the correct track was. :shock: :twisted:

scant":2vsy9dob said:
rasmussen, cadel evans both ex mtbers.. obviously the drugs swayed them to the dark side.
that cheating french b'std robbed frischnect in 96 mtb world, christophe duponey (sp)

Never been caught though have they? I didn't follow any cycle sport or ride a bike from '95 to '00. ;)

MadCowKev":cq3nn74x said:
scant":cq3nn74x said:
rasmussen, cadel evans both ex mtbers.. obviously the drugs swayed them to the dark side.
that cheating french b'std robbed frischnect in 96 mtb world, christophe duponey (sp)

:

just a question of time ;)

Filip Meirhaeghe - not exactly high profile, but at least he admitted to the crime, not like the usual denial routine we hear EVERY time now.

Have to admit, Vino's line about using his dad's blood and potentially testing positive for vodka was pretty funny.

scant":1sr0nkgc said:
MadCowKev":1sr0nkgc said:
scant":1sr0nkgc said:
isnt there a roadie forum for this roadie druggy talk? :LOL: ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Have there been any high profile cases of Pro-MTBers getting caught? I don't remember any......

Anyone that think doping is restricted to road cycling as opposed to mtbing or any other sport is extremely naive.

John":2981cddu said:
scant":2981cddu said:
MadCowKev":2981cddu said:
scant":2981cddu said:
isnt there a roadie forum for this roadie druggy talk? :LOL: ;)

:LOL: :LOL:

Have there been any high profile cases of Pro-MTBers getting caught? I don't remember any......

Anyone that think doping is restricted to road cycling as opposed to mtbing or any other sport is extremely naive.

I never said that doping was restricted to roadies, infact I even gave christophe dupony (sp) as an example ;)
I saw on yahoo news recently about doping in golf! WTF! :LOL:

Back