Dope De France

:LOL: :LOL: But kingroon will be a Brit again soon.
:LOL: :LOL: (But then Aus is British in a way as the Queen is their head of state plus part of the commonwealth.And they speak a kind of English :LOL: )

i thought that ozz was where we sent the riff raff, if it is not where am i gonna send my sis and her fella now they leave in september i dont know any other countrys that will be gulabul anouth to take them :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

tintin40":1mhvuk3m said:
:LOL: :LOL: But kingroon will be a Brit again soon.
:LOL: :LOL: (But then Aus is British in a way as the Queen is their head of state plus part of the commonwealth.And they speak a kind of English :LOL: )

Don't mention the Commonwealth!! :LOL:

Got a mate who did a spot of Courier work here in Sydney and he loved it. All the [bike] couriers here are Crit racers at the weekends and the traffic being as light as it is [comparatively] makes racing thru the streets great fun and good training :cool:

Pompinos, Merckx, taped up Colnagos, all fixed-geared, no brakes.. Great job.. :cool:

Anyways, that was a bit OT :?

tintin40":e0xbd38j said:
i don't understand why so many from Aus come here?

Apart from the strong currency, the same reason anyone goes anywhere I guess; to see somewhere different.. ;)

Anyways, what's wrong with the UK?! :evil:

The UK does have its good points even compared to a place like Aus. No deadly spiders/snakes/animals. (But do miss the spiders) But the weather is RUBBISH. But i wouldn't cycle in lots of other countries - The South Caucasus :shock: Central Asia :shock: Are hell for other road users plus just walking along the pavement is :shock:
Wouldn't be happy to cycle some parts of the US. I'd cycle Japan :cool:
The weather in most of europe seems to be very much like the UK :cry:
Sorry i've changed the subject of this thread. But the Tour is so depressing :cry:

Back