Blackmount-GlenEtive 2010 Official Aftermath Thread

this ain't...
4554225524_2657eae085_b.jpg

The Ken":363dugmf said:
this ain't...
4554225524_2657eae085_b.jpg
:? Christ, was the Predator doing the West Highland way?

Still looks all sorts of epic though, great picture of Radek with a 1000 yard stare - can only assume that was after the night in the bothy :shock:

dyna-ti":2eevztw2 said:
:D Wow
And WOW to those pics,looks like you all had a great time

More pics :D

Is that Gazz holding an injured knee in the last pic :?

no was cracking up at sommit someone said, indeed the pictures are in reverse order, that was early on on day one.

Almost forgot, need to update the car park dash thread ;)

clockworkgazz said:
indeed the pictures are in reverse order, that was early on on day one.

Indeed the photos are a random jumble, just posted something up for the sake of it without having any remaining energy to filter, sort, and caption :D

Will get back on the job ASAP :twisted: although just found out I am indeed off to Islay tommorrow morning which means a 3am alarm call :cry:

@TK - did you get the number of that bird's footring (no smutty comments) or were you too busy trying to contain your breakfast?

PS - I can actually move today :cool:

Make up an official aftermath thread. Agree it looks like it was a total blast :cool:surley a caption compie with rado's pic :LOL:

Gazz can anyone confirm you won the dash?

@TK - did you get the number of that bird's footring (no smutty comments) or were you too busy trying to contain your breakfast?

contain my breakfast? I was resisting the temptation not to have a bite - it looked so fresh.

kaiser":1ca2wokx said:
Make up an official aftermath thread. Agree it looks like it was a total blast :cool:surley a caption compie with rado's pic :LOL:

Gazz can anyone confirm you won the dash?

cheeky barsteward think I might just lose the Dale hanger for your scurrilous slur on my reputation!

Back