05/05/2010 - The Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds cool! :cool:

Anyone doing anything in the Midlands, specifically warwickshire area??

I'll try to make the this my FIRST time back on a bike since the broken spine! :shock: If my X-Rays come back ok on Fri that is.. :roll:

cool idea this! I will probaly hit the famous newcastle quayside for some pics with the bridges etc.

The Mid Beds & North Herts sub-section of the Anglian region members will be having a bimble round Chicksands. The more the merrier if anyone wants to join us?

Will post a proper invite in the Anglian / Lincs section with more details when I get more time this evening.

as mentioned if poss i am hooking up with pickle so if anyone else wants to join us i'm sure that will be cool.

depending on various factors though, i might have to stay local.

Put lights on my bike :shock: No way. Plus my local park is full of what i dislike the most dogs & kids.
I'll pass

ultimecia":10iz4vgs said:
I'll be doing some Leeds area trials then, might do the meanwood valley trail and up around Eccup

Actually I just remembered I **May** be in leeds wed-fri, so could possibly meet @ eccup since its just down the hill from my folks house.

Oh bugger...

Dont think I can get out on a wednesday night!!!

Time to get sweet talking the misses into looking after the kid instead of going out!!!!

tintin40":d6k9vkd5 said:
Put lights on my bike :shock: No way. Plus my local park is full of what i dislike the most dogs & kids.
I'll pass

You could always ride to your front gate and take a picture from there :cool:

s_zigmond":33z6viyh said:
Oh bugger...

Dont think I can get out on a wednesday night!!!

Time to get sweet talking the misses into looking after the kid instead of going out!!!!

Get your kids involved, ride around your driveway with them, nobody says it has to be an epic ride ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back