5/5/10 - Who's doing what?

sinnett177

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
BoTY Winner
Feedback
View
The announcement has finally been made and at 20:00 on Wednesday the 5th of May a retrobike night ride will occur on a global scale. So who's doing what in the NW&NW Area? Lets get a list together:-

- sinnett177 - Riding to work prior to another gruelling nightshift at the slightly earlier time of 19:30! Route will take in a few country lanes, a section of the A6 and then the promenade at Morecombe all the way to Heysham, 15 miles in total. Riding alpinestars ti-mega.

- Drystonepaul - I'm organising a night ride from Macclesfield. I've got some of my 'modern' mates interested already but I shall request the company of the Macclesfield RB contingent too. I'm thinking 7:00pm meet up and ride to somewhere the forest by 8pm. Let me know Ladies and Gentlemen. :cool:

- Easy_Rider - Riding into Chester.

If you post up a picture of your ride we'll do a 'Bike of The Ride' with the winner receiving one of our exclusive stickers. The winner will be randomly chosen as ever.

I'm organising a night ride from Macclesfield. I've got some of my 'modern' mates interested already but I shall request the company of the Macclesfield RB contingent too.

I'm thinking 7:00pm meet up and ride to somewhere the forest by 8pm.

Let me know Ladies and Gentlemen. :cool:

Great idea :!: Unfortunately i can't join drystonepaul and the rest of the macc clan for the global gathering. I'll be riding my Stumpy M2 to work though taking in some tracks down in the Bollin valley (a quick photo shoot) then a few roads into work. A great way to start my nightshift :cool:

Anyone in South Manchester doing owt? I'll be coming from town on my modern so by the time I get the Muddy Fox out I'll be looking for summat to ride to in Didsbury, or maybe the Fallowfield cycle loop. Anyone doing owt like that. otherwise I'll be on me bill, or drag the boss out. ;) :D
city centre is an option I suppose...

Back