The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Voodoo Ogun Frame & Fox Vanilla RC shock

Here's my Voodoo Ogun :( It REALLY needs a respray from the 'ghetto trash' look it's got. Everything underneath the paint is good, so is the shock.
The shock is the (now) rare Fox Vanilla RC, 190 X 57 (the rare bit). Stendec spring.

Need some idea of the price as it looks as though I'll be splitting and selling to buy a car for my daughter :cry:

It's only the frame & shock which I need a value for, I know roughly part prices.

Attachments

• Voodoo Ogun frame&shock for sale.JPG
    Voodoo Ogun frame&shock for sale.JPG
    32 KB · Views: 2,008
How much is this worth?

Rudge Bi-Frame folder. 26" wheels. All completely original with Suntour XCE bits.

Condition good but dirty. Used regularly for last 20 years.

bulliporker":18m1a097 said:
know one any idea how much my vitamin t2 and pace rc200 f7 are worth both bikes are as new

I just paid £600 for a Vit-T so yours should be worth at least that if it's mint. Pace should be worth at least the same if not more. Price will depend on the groupo fitted to both and will be worth at a couple of hundred quid either way.

Mr Scruff":3f4ohckw said:
Orange Prestige - all original and decked out with lots of nice shiny XTR bits.

Terrible pic, I know, but lovely bike (and very light!) Ideas as to price?

If it's nearly all XTR then it should make £300. The Prestige doesn't seem as loved as the Clockwork though and you'll struggle to sell if you put it up too high. ;)

Brand new unused red anodised Hope Ti-glide disc edition laced onto a brand new red anodised Mavic X517 with 36 new DT DB spokes :D

Whats it worth?

Not retro I know, but how much are Kastle ss cranks worth new / used? Cheers!

>>>

Attachments

• small 280420101429.jpg
    small 280420101429.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 1,950
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back