Scott Pro Racing World Cup (Endorphin)

That is, though, a fantastic lounge. I love the Persian carpets and hardbacks. Hopefully there's a man with a fez lounging in a winged armchair reading a copy of Baudelaire just out of shot.

scott endorphin

The endorphin that gibbleking had originated with me,I purchased the frame special order from stuart males cycles in 1997 I then bought some manitou sx ti's and spinergys and full xtr titec titanium bars and dean stem.It weighed from memory 22.8 lb.I kept the xtr and the dean stem and king headset and the titec bars which can all be seen on my mount vision.The total cost of the scott was £3650 all of which was bought brand new(frame 1299,wheels1350,fork 335,........) The bike was actually used and quite roughly as I weighed 13,5 stone at the time,and crashed several times and the only damage was the rim ally splitting at the join which spinergy importer repaired free.After about three years I thought it should retire,so I let it go to gibbleking as I new it would never be used in anger again!! (and that several cans of mr sheen would be used polishing it.WHERE IS IT NOW????

Would you not rather have kept the Endorphin than your current collection of scaffold pipes masquerading as a downhill monster that has probably never seen a hill?? (i bet the answer is YESSSSSSSSS).

you would have to ask orange 71 about that......ps took it down the dual carriage way past norwich...that was rather steep...ps your just jealous of my mavic rear mech...

scott endorphin

MAVIC REAR MECH (I want one) Show me pics please.P.S.dual carriageways do not count as hills.you will be wearing lycra next.(not a pretty sight I dare say).

managed to spin out on a 55t front ring on an 11 t rear ....was going rather quick...ill stick up a piccie of me nice mavic mech tommorow .....as for lycra ....no chance

Nice

Never , ever been a fan of Scotts or plastic bikes at all , ever !!! So this should be the worst of both worlds for me :shock:

But I will always make an exception for an Endorphin as they are still one of my favs .

Thet were just completely out of my price range in 98/99 . £2,999 IIrc .

Totally cool :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

PLASTIC IS FANTASTIC!!!!!!!! P.S where is the photo of gibblekings mavic rear mech??? There is a scott endorphin on ebay at the moment and it looks nice.

not the best piccie but ill bring the bike up on wed and show ya properly.

Attachments

• 30102008085_191.jpg
    30102008085_191.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 2,903
Back