Yo Eddy - with added pictureness!

mattpayne

Retro Guru
another bike from chez Payne... :) unfortunately not mine though... my brother wanted something to potter about on... so was looking for something along the lines of an 90's explosif...

well i soon talked him round and his bike budget went on a nice blue Yo Eddy frame... then some RC36's then UST Cross Maxes, new XT shifters and mech, Syncros stem... hehehe....

well got him to spend pretty much twice what he wanted... but now hes got a beautiful bike that, while it is a mis-mash of bits from different ages, is a bike that he will never have to replace :)

I finally got it together and its in the car, just need to adjust the brakes and throw the wheels on... :)

Piccies will be up when im home... I cant wait to ride it... :D

well, this is what she looks like...

fatchance008.jpg

fatchance009.jpg

these are quite cool, if a little grubby :)
fatchance005.jpg

who is buzz??? builder??? or rider??? is well laquered into the paint...
fatchance006.jpg

fatchance010.jpg

fatchance011.jpg

fatchance012.jpg

Nice ride for 'pottering about on' :D

Love that old school / new school combo.

the oldskoolness will probably start to dissapear... the avid V's arnt the best in the world... and will be replaced with some nice XT V's... and the chainset.... well... its just not as shiny as a new one! :)

Lovin the Fat Yo Eddy - Oh yeah its mine :D

Thanks Matt, for putting the pics up!!!

Still needs a few bits, so if any ones got a set of rear xt/xtr or even better some Pauls V brakes and levers let me know!!!!!!

Back