Lemond Titanium MTB Frame

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Won this last night..

Lemond commemorative MTB frame made by Litespead, 1" head tube so i'm guessing around 1990..

Anyone know anything more about these ??

7502_1.JPG

Cheers Ed

It's NOS and never been built up, 1" headtube so I'm guessing around 1990 which would make sense as thats around when he won the Tour..

Really surprised i won it as I put the bid in expecting it to go much higher..

MBA did a test on 1, I've seen scans of that test either on here or mtbr.com.
shares the same seatstays as the litespeed built tomac raleigh replicas (IE like erics)

Cheers Mike, will wait to see if Eric logs in later today and hope he can help. Trying to find a pic of one built up but not having any sucess. Any idea what spec they came with?

the MBA 1 had full campag, mani 1 forks, was cherry red front end, silver back. think the year is 91.
there was a few lemond ads with bob roll & greg lemond riding the same bikes but with blue front end. also seem to remeber a pic of bob roll washing his bike & himself with the same hosepipe, again in MBA

some1 on MTBR/retro posted pics of a blue 1 not so long ago.

Cool thanks will check it out tonight, unfortunately my work firewall seems to think that MTBR will corrupt me !.. :roll:

only downer with MTBR, does seem to want to send you masses of cookies & pop ups (nice to have them all blocked)

Back