1992 Saracen Conquest

I really like it, it looked cool and period in the silver but looks fresh and unique, and almost retro-modern! Good work chap, I'm a fan of your builds and choices. :cool: agree there's a tweak or two to be made not sure what yet but it looks great out on the move and best bit at the mo is no one (normal) knows what the balls it is as it passes em, or catches the girls eyes at the tea shoppe.

Also that paint will be difficult to photograph, will look awesome in flesh and sunlight no doubt. good one.

It looks amasing in the flesh, those powder coaters have done a stunning job. Glad it held together and you enjoyed the ride James.

tyres

black

grapics/decals

black

do it....

Dodgeball-ben-stiller-171817_485_728.jpg

reanimation":3mt2e1wf said:
I really like it, it looked cool and period in the silver but looks fresh and unique, and almost retro-modern! Good work chap, I'm a fan of your builds and choices. :cool: agree there's a tweak or two to be made not sure what yet but it looks great out on the move and best bit at the mo is no one (normal) knows what the balls it is as it passes em, or catches the girls eyes at the tea shoppe.

Also that paint will be difficult to photograph, will look awesome in flesh and sunlight no doubt. good one.

Thanks for your kind words sir :D True about the silver, The seat post clamp is balck already , just cant see in latest pics and watch this space for the crank arms......

The finish is hard to replicate in a picture but does look stunning in the flesh and even better in the sunlight with the metalic flec

i've seen this bike in the metal.

i'll say one thing for the finish.... when the precious kilauea needs painting, it's going to griff's

legrandefromage":3hdl54sd said:
tyres

black

grapics/decals

black

do it....

Deal :cool: (thought you would have suggest yellow from experience :LOL:), When I clean the cotswolds off it at the weekend I will fit a set of blackwalls and post a pic , Decals will be done dont you worry.

That powdercoat looks amazing especially showing the fleck in the close up pictures and love the component detailing to match.. Looks spot on! :cool:

Simple black graphics will finish that off a treat ;)

You've brought it bang up to date with a sweet custom/retro twist

Just for you LGF :LOL: as set of Hutchinson Mosquito's in Black

017-1.jpg

I quite like it and have put the Amberwall WTB's on the Maverick now :cool:

Back