199? Ibis Mojo

heres a not very good pic of a not very good build, got fed up walking into the workshop everyday and seeing it sitting there incomplete and unrideable- so raided the shed and found enough to complete as a single speed til I locate some money, something that I can't see happening for a while....... :(

Attachments

• mojo sm.jpg
    mojo sm.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,118
That is a nice looking build there, I see no need for improvements unless you want gears.

smashford":5b4yhukk said:
heres a not very good pic of a not very good build, got fed up walking into the workshop everyday and seeing it sitting there incomplete and unrideable- so raided the shed and found enough to complete as a single speed til I locate some money, something that I can't see happening for a while....... :(

I was always intending to run gears, but I'm not so sure now, rides really nice as a single.....
Crankset has got to change the one I've thrown on there is an old Raceface evolve XC with external bb and it looks wrong, and I've got to decide what I'm doing about the brakes at the moment theres a canti on the back and a nasty V I've stolen from one of my other bikes on the front.

Agree 100%, loved it set up as single.

I even bought some EBB for external BB to get a cleaner look. Never got to use them becasue it required grinding off the granny mounts on the cranks. Couldn't get myself to girnd off the nicer cranks I had!!

img_0245_170.jpg

smashford":31smrhkw said:
I was always intending to run gears, but I'm not so sure now, rides really nice as a single.....
Crankset has got to change the one I've thrown on there is an old Raceface evolve XC with external bb and it looks wrong, and I've got to decide what I'm doing about the brakes at the moment theres a canti on the back and a nasty V I've stolen from one of my other bikes on the front.

as it happens the crankset I'm running on there at the moment has the granny tabs removed from where I ran it with a chain device on another bike......

heres a quick pic update, i shall put the spec up later but first i'm having an ice cream then going to ride it...... and then get some better pics

Attachments

• mojooo.jpg
    mojooo.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 1,000
  • mojos.jpg
    mojos.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,000
heres a spec for you if I've left a bit blank it's because I don't know or like the cables they're whatever was in the big box at work....

Frame: Ibis Mojo

Fork: Fox F80

Headset: Chris King
Stem: Thomson Elite X4 110x6
Handlebar: Easton Monkeylite EA70
Grips: Brand X Lockons
Barends:

Brakes: Avid Single Digit &
Brake Pads: Avid
Brake Cables:
Cantilever cable hangers:
Brake Levers: KCNC

Shifters: XTR M952
Front Derailleur:
Rear Derailleur: XTR M952
Derailleur Cables:
Cassette: XT 9 speed
Chain: HG93
Cranks: RaceFace Evolve XC
Crank Bolts:
Chainrings: Shimano Deore
Chainring bolts:
Bottom Bracket: RaceFace
Pedals: Azonic Accelerator

Hub Skewers:
Rims: Mavic 517 SUP
Hubs: Brubz3
Nipples:
Spokes:
Tyres: Maxxis Ignitor
Tubes:

Saddle: Fizik Gobi
Seatpost: Syncros
Seatpost Binder:

Weight:

wheels changed to mavic crossrides as an emergency replacement, chainset changed to deore again as an emergency, and pedals went to the spds i share with another bike

Back