TIOGA DISK DRIVE FOR SALE

FRED101

Old School Hero
Hello Guys,
I'm new to the site (although i watch it for months now, i didn't have any profile).
I don't start in the best way though, i put something on ebay here's the short cut (did i say short?)
i can't even put an url in my post yet, but you'll find it all around the world if you look for a disk drive pro from belgium sold by "doucei", it's the one.
I thought it might be of interest to some of you.
I promise to do better in the future stay tuned for some good surprises.
Fred

Was tough to find, especially since Mr "Doucei" is from ... Germany.

http://cgi.ebay.fr/Tioga-Disk-Drive...ryZ58089QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

a4e7_3.JPG

Looks good - though why only an LX hub? Would have thought the with the price of a disc/build etc, hub price is relatively small.

I agree with you, but i'm not the original owner, for sure the only way to go then was an XT hub and a 231 rim, but you can't blame people for not having taste.
I'm glad the guy who built it didn't take the stickers off thinking "pink? no way!"

Hi Fred!

Can everybody please leave this alone as i only have 99p left in my paypal account?

Can everybody please leave this alone as i only have 99p left in my paypal account?

OK I'll leave it, but you'll have to swim over to get it as postage is above your 99p limit! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back